International Short Film Festival Lagos
OCTOBER 13 – 15, 2011
The theme of the festival is GOOD THINKING, GOOD MOVIES!
Entry forms and guidelines can be downloaded here
62, AKANRO STREET, ILASAMAJA,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
Tel: +234 802 301 5604
30, Catholic Mission Str.,
opp. Holy Cross Cathedral
- Maximum length: 30 minutes
- No genre restriction, i.e. fiction, documentary, experimental, animation, etc.
- Production year not earlier than 2009
- Language: if film is not shot in standard English, subtitles should be in English
How to Apply:
- All applications should be submitted in 2 copies on DVD Pal format, together with a CD with short synopsis of the film, a text file with complete cast list, photos from the film, photo and biography/filmography of director
- Filled application form
- Two selection copies of the film on DVD Pal format